We are looking for someone to join our team as a Duty Manager. If you want to develop your career while working with a vibrant and fun team then this is the role for you. We pride ourselves on creating an environment that is friendly, welcoming and professional. A place we can all be proud to work and play.
Duty Managers are responsible for the team and all activities on any given day. Everything from cash handling, customer service, ensuring a safe building, running reception and leading the activities crew. It’s a fast paced role, it will prepare you for management in any busy customer facing facility. If you join us we commit put in the effort, and make sure you can develop and grow.
- Hours: 90hrs minimum per month (with near full time hours available)
- Salary: £10.50 (after training period)
- Training Rate: National Minimum Wage
- Apply with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Application deadline; 28/04/2021
- Interviews (over Video call) soon after deadline.
The ideal candidate would have:
- experience within the leisure industry
- an interest in climbing, trampolining or gymnastics
- a strong work ethic
- experience in problem solving “on your feet”
- an understanding of what makes great customer service
- experience in a customer facing role
- a friendly but professional attitude